Argon 18 E-117 Tri Disc – Ultegra Di2
- 0 In stock
E-117 Tri Disc
The new reference point
For many, the E-117 Tri Disc is the obvious choice for their first dedicated triathlon bike. And since aspiring triathletes don’t always come from a cycling background, disc brakes provide increased confidence as they dial-in their TT position. The E-117 Tri Disc will also prove to be a great choice for more experienced triathletes eager to own a reasonably priced triathlon bike which they can build up by investing in race-day spec of their choice, such as high-end carbon wheels.
Confidence, Convenience – and Clearance for 28s.
• Ideal for those considering their first dedicated tri bike, or new to the TT position. Already known for its superb handling, the addition of disc brakes to the E-117 adds increased confidence, additional clearance for overall comfort (28C), and the added stiffness of thru-axles.
VERSATILE AND ADJUSTABLE FIT
• Highly adjustable open cockpit allows for choice aerobar, and aero carbon seatpost offers an adjustable offset. Our 3D system extends fit options with three head tube heights for every frame size, easily accommodating athletes as they dial-in their position.
SIMPLICITY AND CONVENIENCE
• No proprietary integration makes the E-117 Tri Disc easy to ride, easy to travel with, and easy to maintain. Ready for all storage needs, including toptube, downtube and rear hydration mount. The addition of disc brakes makes wheel changes easier, as there are no brake adjustments to make and no brake pads to swap when switching to race-day carbon wheels.
- FRONT derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 Braze on
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 SW-R9160
- Brakes Shimano R9170
- Brake LEVER Shimano Dura Ace R9180
- Rotor Shimano Ultegra RT800
- FR: 140mm RR: 140mm
- Cable & housing Shimano
- Crankset Shimano R8000 52/36
- BB Shimano BB Press Fit SM-BB72-41B
- Chain Shimano HG700
- Cassette Shimano R8000 11/28
- Headset FSA 37E + 3D 1” 1/4
- Stem FSA Energy Alu
- HANDLEBAR Profile Design Wing/10a Alu
- TT Bar Profile Design Sonic/Ergo/35a Alu
- Bar tape Prologo Plaintouch black
- Saddle ISM PR1.0
- Seatpost Argon 18 ASP-7050 Aero
- Tires Mavic Yksion Elite UST 700×25
- Thru Axle A 18 – over lock dimension
- FR: 12mmx100 RR: 12mmx142
- Wheelset Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc Tubeless
There are no enquiris yet.
Ask a Question